The downing of a Russian jet in Syria by Turkish fighters has shocked both Russia and NATO. And though the motives for the action are unclear, the incident is bound to have significant geopolitical consequences. What was the reasoning behind the Turkish decision to shoot down the jet, and is it likely to jeopardize the fragile diplomatic effort to reach a peaceful settlement in Syria. Oksana is joined by Paul Vallely, a retired US Army Major General, to sift through these issues.
SUBSCRIBE TO NEWSLETTER
- Comparing the Bolshevik Revolution with Today’s Antifa and BLM Movement
- Bruschweiler & Palumbo on JJ McCartney Show – June 6, 2020
- Life During the Pandemic (and afterwards)
- What’s Next Aileen? Interview about EU Elections and Giulio Andreotti
- May 19 in NYC: Wallace Bruschweiler at Met Club – EU Election Analysis & more